September 09, 2012; Kansas City, MO, USA; Atlanta Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson (23) attempts a tackle on Kansas City Chiefs running back Dexter McCluster (22) in the second half of the game at Arrowhead Stadium. The Falcons won 40-24. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-US PRESSWIRE
Whoa. 10 players on the Kansas City Chiefs injury report. That's a big one for the Chiefs. Last year the Chiefs would generally have a handful of players on the injury report. Never as many as 10.
But that's where we stand with the Chiefs right now. Romeo Crennel spoke to the media on Wednesday and detailed all the Chiefs injuries. Here's what he said about all 10 of them. Notable name missing is Jamaal Charles, who will practice today.
1. "On the injury front, Kevin Boss, he's not going to be able to do anything. It's still probably going to be a couple days before he can get back out on the field."
2. "Jake O'Connell has a bruised knee and he will not be practicing today."
3. "Ryan Lilja has a back and he will not practice today."
4. "[Devon] Wylie is still nursing that hamstring, he'll see what he can do and go from there."
5. "Kendrick Lewis will be limited. He's been going through some individuals and he'll continue to do that."
6. "Steve Breaston jammed his wrist and so he'll be limited today with a wrist."
7. "[Anthony] Toribio is still nursing his ankle."
8. "[Allen] Bailey is still nursing his ankle, but he's been doing a little something, so he should be doing a little bit more."
9. Jalil Brown is still nursing his injuryand he should be doing a little bit more though because he was able to do a little bit in the game.
10. Dexter McCluster got hit on the shoulder and he's got a sore shoulder so we're not going to give him any contact. So as a result of the injuries,
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.