Sep 16, 2012; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore (27) tackles Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Jon Baldwin (89) during the third quarter at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Bills beat the Chiefs 35-17. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-US PRESSWIRE
We're back with another edition of snap counts for the Kansas City Chiefs. See last week's snap counts against the Atlanta Falcons here and a few notes on the snap counts for the Buffalo Bills game are below.
Hit me up in the comments section for any others you're looking for.
- Six Chiefs on offense played every snap: Matt Cassel and the offensive line
- Dwayne Bowe played all but three snaps on offense
- With Kevin Boss hurt, Tony Moeaki played 89 percent of the snaps
- Jon Baldwin played 52 percent of his snaps, way up from last week
- Jamaal Charles had a sore knee and was in on only 21 snaps, less than Shaun Draughn
- Five Chiefs defenders played ever snap: Eric Berry, Abe Elam, Derrick Johnson, Stanford Routt and Brandon Flowers
- Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson were in on 68 percent of the snaps
- Dontari Poe played 51 percent of the snaps, down from 64 percent last week
- Travis Daniels played 70 percent of the snaps; Javier Arenas played 56 percent
- Jovan Belcher was on 30 percent of the snaps, down from 50 percent last week
- Jerrell Powe played six snaps
- After playing every snap on defense last week, Jacques Reeves did not play on defense in this game