1. Derrick Johnson - General beast, athletic freak, leader, and top 3 ILB who hasnt reached his ceiling yet.
2. Tamba Hali - one of the best pass rushers in the league, great hand-to-hand fighter, endless motor, getting better against the run.
3. Brandon Flowers - tough, physical, leader and despite his size is one Of the best corners in the league.
4. Eric Berry - Demon, heavy hitter, cornerback ball skills, Athletic freak, leader, intimidator, and my favorite player. Hed be number one without the ACL tear but so far seems in perfect health.
5. Jamaal Charles - Olympic class speed, ACL tear makes me weary but his vision is elite which will help in getting his groove back.
6. Dwayne Bowe - may be his last season as a Chief, but a top 10 WR nonetheless.
7. Branden Albert - beast run blocker, and dealing with Cassel as the QB has to hold the block forever and does extremely well at it.
8. Eric Winston - New addition extreme upgrade on the right side over Barry Richardson.
9. Tyson Jackson - Not a bust, our best DL currently GREAT run defender who has gotten better every year in the league by leaps and bounds. Been working on his hand fighting every opportunity in TC with Hali and Master Joe Kim(Halis hand fighting trainer) to become a better pass rusher.
10. Justin Houston - really caught fire to end the season, been working on all the little things to become an all-around player. Will be making noise this year next to Hali, and he may jump a few places in the rankings by next season. A very tough list to make.
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.