I know you guys need another game analysis like you need a bullet in your head but this was too long for a comment or fanshot so bear with me.
As far as I'm concerned there isn't much to be worried about after this game. I mean yeah we got torched but it just isn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
- Most of the big plays and touchdowns went over Andy Studebaker and Jalil Brown. Both of these guys won't be starting come week one, so I'm not worried about that
- Going off of the last note, it seemed like Seattle wanted to win more than KC wanted to test out their limitations. Seattle was attacking weak players and focusing on proven players, KC seemed more concerned with proving to themselves that they can pass the ball.
- Is Eachus going to make the roster? I think I wouldn't mind it if Gray ended up being our IR player and we roll with no FB. I realize Eachus benefitted from those huge gaps but the guy plays with heart.
- I think Russel Wilson is going to be a decent QB. I think the situation made him look a lot better than he actually is, but he'll be alright. I do think that in an actual game setting, with game planning and us not babying our injuries Wilson would have looked like a rookie. Our corners can run with their receivers and having DJ on the spy would probably irritate the hell out of him.
- I'm worried about Berry. I'm worried that his coverage woes have not improved at all. He looked pretty bad this game.
- I've been trying not to say it but I'm excited about Matt Cassel this season. The announcers were not being homerish at all when they said if not for drops Cassel would have had an excellent outing. Yeah he made some bad throws but he looks solid, and with what looks like a healthy Jamaal Charles, my goodness this could be good.
- Moeaki is worrying me. He seems like he is playing scared. Not sure what's up with him.
- Finally I hope Junior Hemmingway finds his way on to the roster. Not because I think he desrves it but because I have always loved having humungous wideouts.