My Chiefs mock draft...
1. David DeCastro, G, Stanford...Moves Lilja to a backup spot, where he'll backup both guard spots. Line becomes a huge strength.
2. Kendell Reyes, DE, UConn...Defensive tackle in college will be a 3-4 end at the NFL level. Will be a rotational guy year 1, and ready to start year 2, which will be perfect, as Dorsey is in a contract year, and Jackson will more then likely be released prior to 2013 season to avoid paying him 14 million.
3. Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama...Injury concerns (torn ACL) push him down to round 3. Has played NT in an NFL type defense at Alabama. Big strong kid who can rotate witih Jerrell Powe at NT.
4. Josh Norman, CB, Coastal Carolina...Big kid has good instincts, and played well at the lower level. May not be ready to start, but with Manning and Rivers in your division, you need as many good CB's as you can.
5. B.J. Coleman, QB, UT-Chatanooga...Pioli's comments, at least to me, were a shot at Stanzi more then Cassell. Coleman will need a year or two of mechanics and technique work, but the arm and talent is there to make all the throws.
6. Tauren Poole, RB, Tennessee...Similar, in my opinon, to Adrian Foster, in that he can do a lot of things good, but doesn't excel at anything. Fits best in a one cut, upfield offense.
7. Sean Richardson, S, Vanderbilt...Watching Sabi Piscatelli and others rotate through safety positions in 2011 still gives me nightmares. He's not overly fast, but is smart and has good instincts.
7. Dustin Waldron, OT, Portland State...Project at the tackle position, could develop into depth at tackle. At the very least, you keep a tackle on the practice squad to see what he can turn into
Those are my thoughts