Jamaal Charles ended up playing in 28 of the 61 offensive snaps.
The Chiefs had 61 offensive plays and only 48 plays on defense.
Yet they still lost by 18 points to the Chargers.
It was yet another depressing week for the Chiefs. Here's what the snap counts say about the game, keeping in mind that Jeff Allen, Glenn Dorsey and Jamaal Charles all missed snaps due to injury.
- Jamaal Charles was in on 28 of the 61 snaps, which is 46 percent. He was hurt midway through the fourth quarter and didn't return.
- Peyton Hillis saw 27 snaps.
- Ryan Lilja, Eric Winston and Jon Asamoah were the only lineman to play the entire game.
- Dexter McCluster saw 77 percent of the snaps.
- Jon Baldwin: 20/61 snaps | Steve Breaston: 15/61 snaps
- Jeff Allen ended up playing 28 percent of the snaps. Russ Hochstein filled in after that.
- Tony Moeaki was in on all but two snaps.
- Justin Houston, Eric Berry and Derrick Johnson played all 48 snaps.
- Dontari Poe was in on 42 of 48 snaps.
- Javier Arenas played in 85 percent of the snaps.
- Glenn Dorsey played exactly one-third of the defensive snaps before exiting.
- Brandon Siler didn't play one defensive snap agains this former team.