John Rieger-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
The Chiefs nose tackle was in on 88 percent of the snaps.
Time for some snap counts.
The KC Chiefs had 71 offensive snaps and 56 on defense against the Baltimore Ravens -- 15 more plays for KC. The Chiefs has seven players on defense play every snap and the 1st round pick set a new high for snaps.
Here are a few notes on the Chiefs snap counts against the Ravens:
- Matt Cassel ended up playing 62 of the 71 plays on Sunday -- 87 percent.
- Dwayne Bowe played all but two snaps.
- Jon Baldwin was in on 76 percent of his snaps.
- Tracking Baldwin, Week 1-5: 32 percent, 52 percent, 63 percent, 75 percent and 76 percent
- Jamaal Charles was not in on 31 of the 71 snaps.
- Steve Breaston had six snaps. Six! Last week it was 19 percent.
- 7 guys played every snap: Justin Houston, Eric Berry, Derrick Johnson, Stanford Routt, Abe Elam, Brandon Flowers and Tamba Hali.
- Dontari Poe was in on 88 percent of the snaps. A new high water mark for him.
- Travis Daniels played nearly half the defensive snaps (46 percent).
- Allen Bailey played 61 percent of the snaps.
- Anthony Toribio: 11 snaps.