Time for some snap counts.
The KC Chiefs had 71 offensive snaps and 56 on defense against the Baltimore Ravens -- 15 more plays for KC. The Chiefs has seven players on defense play every snap and the 1st round pick set a new high for snaps.
Here are a few notes on the Chiefs snap counts against the Ravens:
- Matt Cassel ended up playing 62 of the 71 plays on Sunday -- 87 percent.
- Dwayne Bowe played all but two snaps.
- Jon Baldwin was in on 76 percent of his snaps.
- Tracking Baldwin, Week 1-5: 32 percent, 52 percent, 63 percent, 75 percent and 76 percent
- Jamaal Charles was not in on 31 of the 71 snaps.
- Steve Breaston had six snaps. Six! Last week it was 19 percent.
- 7 guys played every snap: Justin Houston, Eric Berry, Derrick Johnson, Stanford Routt, Abe Elam, Brandon Flowers and Tamba Hali.
- Dontari Poe was in on 88 percent of the snaps. A new high water mark for him.
- Travis Daniels played nearly half the defensive snaps (46 percent).
- Allen Bailey played 61 percent of the snaps.
- Anthony Toribio: 11 snaps.