Joe Robbins - Getty Images
A roundup of the snap counts from the Chiefs and Chargers game on Sunday.
Last week the Kansas City Chiefs offense had over 90 snaps, which was one of the highest we've seen from them. This week, though, they were down to 72 snaps after the loss to the San Diego Chargers, 37-20.
We've gone down the list of the snap counts for every player in Sunday's game and there aren't any numbers that jump right out at you.
Here are the notable snap counts for the Chargers game:
- Played ever snap: Ryan Lilja, Eric Winston, Branden Albert, Jon Asamoah and Matt Cassel
- Jeff Allen played all but seven snaps; new Chief Russ Hochstein filled in for him on the other seven
- With Kevin Boss out, Tony Moeaki played 88 percent of the snaps
- Jon Baldwin was in on 75 percent of the snaps, an increase for him
- Baldwin's first four games: 32 percent, 52 percent, 63 percent and 75 percent
- Dexter McCluster was in on 64 percent of the snaps
- Jamaal Charles took 42 of the 72 snaps
- Steve Breaston payed only 19 percent of the snaps, less than Nate Eachus (24 percent)
- Played every snap: Abe Elam, Justin Houston and Eric Berry
- Brandon Flowers missed eight snaps
- Derrick Johnson was out late in the game and missed 12 snaps
- Dontari Poe played 68 percent of the snaps; Jerrell Powe played 35 percent
- Ropati Pitoitua, filling in for Glenn Dorsey, played 46 snaps; one less than Tyson Jackson