This year the draft is not deep like recent years. I know everyone would like if chiefs trade all picks to get up to 1 or 2. Most likely not going to happen. But, next year the QB pool will be very good. Barkley, Bray, Wilson, Jones(ehh)... I say we take a flyer on foles and if he doesn't look like THE guy draft one of these Above. But, along with everyone else i am very impatient.
So here it goes...
1. Martin RT (Richardson's replacement)
2. Foles QB (hopefully this years andy dalton)
3. Charles TE (Backup TE to Moeaki, its not a pioli draft without a TE)
4. Harris CB (Ballhawk CB behind arenas, its not a pioli draft without a CB)
5. Reyes DE (Pioli loves to add depth along the line)
6. Nix LG (could progress and become lilja's replacement)
7. Dye SS (Help with backup role so we don't have to see washington and langford)
Without any trades what's your mock draft look like?