You miss me?
Didn't think so.
Another week and another loss but I am going to point out some interesting things I noticed.
We need another kicker- Mr. Irrelevant is exactly that. Succop was horrible. I never thought I would be after a kickers head but I am. You think Oakland will take a third for Sebastian Janikowski?
- There maybe hope yet- I am not saying we can win the division but I do not think we will finish last in the AFC West or getting Luck. I see us as a 7-9 team and considering the eggs both Indy and Minny have been dropping as of late, I have hope.
- They showed life- This team looked like they belong in the NFL. They adjusted in the second half and should use that game plan from now on. Outside of that last INT, the offense was clicking for the most part.
- Injury bug could hit again- God forbid we lose Flowers right now. He was on fire and is showing the contract was worth it. His backup did not do to bad.
- This Defense is good- We knocked Rivers on his a$$ a few times and made him miserable all day. We picked him off twice. Even though this is not the same Defense, I thought everyone did well, even Sabby.
- Cassel to Bowe is still alive and well- I like Matt but will be critical. It was nice to see an arm. Matt is showing that he doesn't have tunnel vision and found Breaston twice. Bowe didn't have the drops that he had in the first two games.
- Dex is the X-Factor- Todd Haley said that Dex has strength that we haven't seen and it showed. He is no Charles but has shown that defenses need to be prepared for him.
These are my opinions and yeah.