Alright already, the season isn't lost but the first game was. So now we must hope that our Chiefs can learn from their large number of mistakes and Haley can rally the troops. We know he believes in them, and I know we believe in them too, but it is well documented now that yesterday was a complete and total embarassment. Our worst home loss in over 30-years.
Now without further ado, I present Week 1's WTF Over-Reactionary Reaction. (Disclaimer: This is comic relief where there is none).
1) Third and long...So we run a 2-yard play hoping for a miracle! WTF?
2) Cassel you are staring right at Bowe!!! WTF?
3) Is Haley's plan to toss the season...So we get Lucky next year? WTF?
4) Red Sea...Did you all leave after DMC fumbled? WTF?
5) Even the BBQ didn't taste as good as it should have...WTF?
6) Can Muir see the field from up there? WTF?
7) Jamaal....C'mon on man! WTF?
8) Romeo, O'Romeo, Where the 'F' is Romeo? WTF?
9) Cassel's best pass hit the wall behind the endzone...WTF?
10) Even our best player, Dustin Colquitt, didn't put his game day shoes on...WTF?
11) We have a losing streak on our hands...Yes, again. WTF?
12) Who was the Mike Brown impersonator? WTF?
How will we correct these mistakes? What changes should be and/or will be made in preparation for the Detroit Lions? This will be a long week of debating, questioning, and dealing with the reality check we were given yesterday. There are a few positives but I won't be naming any since they are completely out-weighed by the mistakes. Lets just hope our Chiefs get their balls back for next weeks game...
Parting Message: After our first week's performance, I feel like our Kansas City Chiefs are bodybuilders...All that muscle (pure talent) and not a damn thing athletically they can do with it!!! They couldn't flex hard enough to wipe their own butt yesterday...
Who's in your dog house (the most)?
Todd Haley (11 votes)
Matt Cassel (6 votes)
Bill Muir (4 votes)
Scott Pioli (4 votes)
Clark Hunt (0 votes)
Jamaal Charles (0 votes)
Dexter McCluster (0 votes)
Arrowhead Stadium @ the Red Sea (2 votes)
God (4 votes)
31 total votes