The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Buffalo Bills 41-7 this afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
This loss was extremely frustrating. The Chiefs were able to accomplish essentially nothing on offense while allowing the Bills to put up five touchdowns and two field goals.
You can find the final stats here. I've worked with Joel to bring you just a few of the The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...after the jump.....
- The Chiefs had one good drive. One!
- TE Leonard Pope had one of his better games as a Chief. Three catches for 24 yards. Yes, this is part of the "Good" category.
- There are no more good things to list.
- RB Fred Jackson went over 100 yards against the Chiefs.
- RB Jamaal Charles had just eight carries for the Chiefs -- none in the second half.
- QB Matt Cassel rarely went deep and dumped off pass after pass it seemed.
- The Chiefs as a team only rushed the ball 18 times. Four of those plays came in garbage time (if not more).
- S Eric Berry was injured in the game, It's a knee injury and we're not sure how serious it is.
- QB Ryan Fitzpatrick threw four touchdowns on the Chiefs. Four!
- Thomas Jones and Ryan Fitzpatrick had the same number of rushing yards: 3.
- Dexter McCluster and Jamaal Charles both fumbled the ball away to the Bills.