1) Green Bay Packers- Rogers is as hot as any QB in league history
2) San Francisco 49ers - Harbaugh v Harbaugh in the Super Bowl? don't laugh, it could happen
3) Baltimore Ravens - see above
4) Pittsburgh Steelers - big, mean, tough and ugly ... and that's just Big Ben
5) New England Patriots - networks are now fighting over the Den v Pats game (Brady v Tebow)
6) New Orleans Saints - looking really good at the time of the season it's needed most
7) Houston Texans - no QB? no problem for these guys, it seems ... Arian Foster is a beast
8) Dallas Cowboys - how much do I hate the Cowboys? think of Khan's final words in Star Trek II
9) Atlanta Falcons - TonyG just keeps on going, and going, and going ...
10) Cincinnati Bengals - Marvin Lewis for Coach of the Year? possible, very possibe ...
11) Denver Broncos - gotta admit this team is just getting it done
12) New York Giants - Eli looked like Peyton vs Packers but it wasn't enough
13) New York Jets - can Chiefs beat the Jets? sure they CAN, but WILL they?
14) Tennessee Titans - the Titans have surprised me all year long, and with Chris Johnson back ...
15) Detroit Lions- How to Self-Destruct by Suh and the Lions, on sale at fine bookstores soon
16) Chicago Bears - who knew that Jay Cutler could make such a difference to a team?
17) Oakland Raiders - this team still has a very good shot at winning the AFC West
18) San Diego Chargers - this team has virtually no shot at winning anything
19) Kansas City Chiefs - see above
20) Miami Dolphins - another win or two and Tony Sparano should be safe enough
21) Buffalo Bills - give Chan Gailey another year or two and the Bills could be a contender
22) Tampa Bay Bucs - too bad for Josh Freeman that he's their only player on offense
23) Seattle Seahawks - Marshawn Lynch, wow ... just wow
24) Carolina Panthers - be interesting to see Cam Newton's development in a few years
25) Arizona Cardinals - what's to say about this team? so many holes to fix ...
26) Cleveland Browns - it's a long way to the top, but at least they have the Rock n Roll HoF
27) Washington Redskins - how many of you feel sorry for The Rat? right, me either
28) Philadelphia Eagles - somehow I got stuck with DeShawn Jackson in FF, hoo boy
29) Minnesota Vikings - Christian Ponder could be for real, but how does Jared Allen likes it now
30) Jacksonville Jags- Blaine Gabbert! ok, so he had a rough game, but he DID toss couple TDs
31) St Louis Rams - brutally ugly all the way around, and last year was so promising
32) Indianapolis Colts- something tells me Manning will be back, even with Luck as his heir