It may not have lasted long but for a while there on Sunday the Kansas City Chiefs
were the top story in the NFL after beating the previously undefeated Green Bay Packers
at Arrowhead Stadium. (It wasn't long before everyone reverted back to talking about Tim Tebow
vs. Tom Brady
In case you missed all the commotion yesterday, here's a roundup of the media stops Crennel made on Monday:
- Romeo talked with the Border Patrol guys on 810 WHB Monday morning. Matt Cassel used to be the one doing this on Monday morning but obviously hasn't since he was injured. Here's a link to that interview.
- Romeo met with the KC media for the weekly press conference. The head coach meets with the media on Monday and then again Wednesday through Friday. Here's a link to that interview.
- Romeo went on ESPN's SportsCenter before Monday Night Football. They asked him four questions and he was on for just a few minutes. Here's a transcript to that interview.
- Romeo also joined the Chiefs Kingdom show with Mitch Holthus on Monday night. This was similar to the other interviews we've seen throughout the day -- head coaches have a way of saying things in different ways but actually saying the same thing.
- Romeo talked with Brian Billick on FOXSports.com this week (apparently via Skype because the video made Crennel's head look massive). Here's a link to that.