Okay guys the next weeks thread is up and lets get some more great discussions in here. It looks like Barkley and Kalil are returning for their senior season and many believe that Landry Jones and RG III will do the same. Meaning there's now one great QB prospect and one great LT prospect in this weak draft. I am now leaning more and more towards taking an elite prospect like Decastro in the first considering how weak this draft is up top. I think we will still be picking in the top 10 so it is early for a guard but i honestly see no weakness in this guys game and i think if he really wanted he has the athleticism, strength, and intelligence to be a tackle at the next level. My updated mock is after the jump.
1. David Decastro, G, Stanford
2. T.J. McDonald, S, USC
3. Zebrie Sanders, OT, Florida St
4. Vick Ballard, RB, Miss St.
5. David Paulson, TE, Oregon
6. Tashaun Gipson, CB, Wyoming
7. Adrien Cole, ILB, Louisiana Tech
7. Kaniela Tuipulotu, DT/ DE, Hawaii