Okay, so we just got blown out by the Dolphins, who were previously 0-7, now 1-7, they burned us all around, DESTROYING us 31-3. Not acceptable by a Chiefs team that just went 10-6 a year ago! We need a few changes.
1. Matt Cassel is NOT an elite QB. He is average, I don't believe we will get anywhere with the pass game if Haley continues to play Cassel day in and day out. He is too inconsistent and I say give Ricky Stanzi a chance or try and draft a new one like Andrew Luck(with some Luck, see what I did there?) or Robert Griffin, we have 3 good receivers(Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin) with some great potential. 2nd option there would be to trade for Peyton Manning, which I don't think is a good idea because he's old now(like 35). I don't hate Matt Cassel, I just think it's time to move on and try something new at the QB position, our last consistently good QB was Trent Green, in '06 or '07.
2. Chiefs are going to lose some games. Being a fairweather fan and hating then loving them is not going to help anything. They aren't the Patriots who went 16-0. I'd say we are still in the rebuilding stage and we are close to out of it.
3. In this next five game stretch AFTER the Broncos game, we won't do very well. The only teams I think we will beat is the Bears and maybe the Jets. If we get lucky, the Pats. The Cassel haters will come out because all of these teams have good defenses.
4. When we lose, we can't just blame one person. Shocking news! Matt Cassel is NOT the only reason we lose some games. The whole team is to blame, even if it seems like some players did better than the others.
5. We need some depth, once we lost Berry, Charles, and Moeaki, I saw us losing more games than expected, I think we all did, but losing to this Dolphins team is embarrassing! I don't think we will lose all of them again next year.
Anyway, we need to realize or change those five things is what I think, what about you? What do you think we need to do this offseason, in the draft, in free agency, and trading?