FanPost

2011 BEST Qb class in the last 20YRS *UPDATE*

YEP.....YEP....ITS YA BOY......NOW I KNOW that we are all focused on the turnaround our Beloved CHIEFS are in teh middle of making....one that will rock the fans and the media....even cause ole JWHITTY 2drop a few lbs....but i can t help but remember one of my 1st post as a part of the glorious AP FAMILY.......I CAME OUT AND STATED THAT THIS YEARS QB CLASS WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST EVER.....AND BOY WHAT A FUN POST IT WAS......iT READ AS FOLLOWS FOR THOSE WHO DONT REMEMBER...........

Everybody keeps bashin this years QB's .......mark my words ...this will be one of the best QB classes in recent history....Newton,Gabbert, Kapernick, Dalton, Locker >>>>>>hell even Mcelroy and Ponder in my opinion will all one day be viewed as viable starting QB's and atleast 3 of them will be ALL pro players.....the nfl as a whole is changing and this will mark the new breed of QB's......all of these buys are winners have the experience and the physical tools to become top starters at the next level....a bad franchise is the only thing that can hinder their rise.....mark my words......RAWKC.......and these were just a few of the subsequent responses i got.........LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, thinking Cam Newton = Vince Young Part II

Chiefs - back in the playoffs in 2011.

by TRSChief on Apr 28, 2011 12:34 PM PDT up reply actions

You're joking right?

You lost any credibility you might have had saying Newton is a pass first QB

by RamX21 on Apr 28, 2011 1:19 PM PDT up

Cam Newton stinks. Period.

His highlight films consist of designed running plays, option type running plays, and passes to guys running wide open.

by RamX21 on Apr 28, 2011 12:42 PM PDT reply actions

lol

Yeah, I’m sure Cam Newton will make a great RB or kick holder some day.

Forget the guaranteed busts that are the QBs. This draft class blows from top to bottom. College offenses are lame and I guess everyone runs 4-3 defenses. BPA at 21 is expected to be a RT? We have the 21st pick and we’re worried about reaching. That says it all. Can’t even get to 21 before you feel like you’re drafting a guy too high.

I’m only interested in seeing how many rounds Chicago neglects to draft oline because they desperately need to improve in that department and they traditionally suck at drafting good players.

by NotAGoodName on Apr 28, 2011 1

he MIGHT pan out in time ...

… if he’s allowed to sit on the bench and watch Vick for about 5 yrs

Winner: 2009 Nostradamus of Arrowhead Pride Award
"I shall conquer untruth by truth" - Mahatma Gandhi
"It's always easier to sell 'em some shit than it is to give 'em the truth" - Shel Silverstein, The Perfect High
hi, Mo! 5 minutes!!!

by upamtn on Apr 28, 2011 4:05 PM PDT up reply

SOUNDS LIKE A BALL DOESN’T IT!!!!!!!!!!!......OH YEAH WE HAD A GOOD TIME WITH THIS ONE…..BUT IT GOT BETTER …..WHEN I WAS SUSEQUENTLY CORRECT ABOUT MY DRAFT DAY PREDICTION……THERE WAS ANOTHER POST….AND IT REALLY GOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....it read as follows….

WELL....WELL....WELL........MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....YESTERDAY I RESPECTFULLY AIRED MY OPINION REAGRDING THIS YEARS QB DRAFT CLASS...AND WAS THOROUGHLY CHASTISED....BUT AS I STATED 4 QB'S IN THE TOP 12 MEANS THAT GM'S ,COACHES AND OWNERS AGREE  WITH ME......TODAY ATLEAST 3 MORE QB'S WILL BE TAKEN.....I PREDICTED 4 YESTERDAY AND ......WHAT DO U KNOW 4 CAME OF THE BOARD...AND MARK MY WORDS ....ALL 4 WILL START THIS YEAR AT SOME POINT AND ALL 4 WILL IMPRESS WITH THEIR PERFORMANCE.......RAWKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK MY WORDS

LOOKS TO ME TO BE ANOTHER JAMARCUS RUSSEL AND 4 TODD BLACKLEDGE TYPES. THOSE GUYS AIN’T EXACTLY MARINO, ELWAY, KELLY, ETC. GABBERT ESPECIALLY IS AT BEST TOOD REESING 2.0

FISHBOWL72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm dude really

first off no, that doesnt mean they agree with you. they probably dont even know who the hell you are. it just means they all need qb’s badly in one of the worst qb classes we’ve seen.

Winner of the 2010 Arrowhead Pride, "Beat The Insiders"

by KC Nate on Apr 29, 2011 8:21 AM PDT reply

So when you say RAWKC at the end of your posts...

Are you making a sound, like a pterodactyl?

I love my wife, my kids, and the Chiefs. In that order. Except on game days.

by MNchiefsfan on Apr 29, 2011 8:09 AM PDT reply actions   1 recs

It's prounounced Rocksie

I picture him doing a chorus line kick when he says it

This is my signature line. It is full of awesome and win.

by KC_Satchmo on Apr 29, 2011 8:48 AM PDT up reply actions

And now I will too :)

I love my wife, my kids, and the Chiefs. In that order. Except on game days.

by MNchiefsfan on Apr 29, 2011 8:49 AM PDT up reply actions

PICTURE ME SLAPPIN THE TOUGHEST GUY YOU KNOW…….

by RAWKC on Apr 29, 2011 9:26 AM PDT up reply actions   6 recs

If someone does not green this within half an hour Yeah it was a blast….now after 4 weeks of football…..what do u have 2 say…Cam Newton …..on pace 2 have prolly the greatest rookie year in thE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Andy Dalton…..solid stats and has led what everybody thought was a horrible team 2 a 3-1 record……jake locker…hasn’t started a game but if you watched the preseason he had several good games and looked like solid option 2 start….Hasselback is havin one of the greatest 4 game stretches of his career…that’s the only thing keepin him on the bench……Ryan Mallett….preseason looked like tom brady 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Blaine Gabbert….starting with pretty good stats…getting better every start!!!!!!!!!!......Ponder…???? jury still out…but I got a great feeling he will be starting in a few weeks…..can I hear some of those opinions now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......its wild but some of my favorite posters on AP trashed my views….no love lost tho….i love hearing different opinions…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Arrowhead Pride

You must be a member of Arrowhead Pride to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Arrowhead Pride. You should read them.

Join Arrowhead Pride

You must be a member of Arrowhead Pride to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Arrowhead Pride. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker