Last year the Kansas City Chiefs went 3-0 in the first month of the season and Chris wrote a story titled, "The Kansas City Chiefs Had A Good September." That was so true last year and it's true for October this year.
Look at the October the Chiefs have had:
- Unbeaten in October at 3-0;
- Matt Cassel had two 100-plus quarterback ratings games;
- Jackie Battle has emerged as the best running back after losing Jamaal Charles
- Dwayne Bowe has 300-plus yards and three touchdowns;
- Steve Breaston has 50-plus yards in each October game and two total touchdowns;
- KC is winning the turnover battle 7-2;
- The defense hasn't given up a point since the second quarter of Week 5, a stretch spanning six quarters.
And coming soon (hopefully): a 4-0 record in October with a Monday Night Football win over the San Diego Chargers.