From the FanPosts. -Joel
OK, this is a fantabulous stretch of plays for Derrick Johnson. All in a row. I swear am not making this up.
At the start of the second quarter, Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson almost single-handedly stopped the Raiders.
Read on for epic, epic domination.
1. Derrick Johnson saves a touchdown by running down Michael Bush, sprinting halfway across the field. Brandon Flowers is not making that tackle.
2. On the next play, Derrick Johnson saves a touchdown. He takes out the blocker, who takes out Michael Bush, who is going to charge in for a touchdown if DJ doesn't blow this up.
3. On the next play, Derrick Johnson saves a touchdown. He completely stops Bush's momentum. I'm guessing Bush goes somewhere around 270. Stupendous.
4. On the next play, Derrick Johnson saves a touchdown. Well, sort of. He's the first guy to halt Bush's momentum if you ask me. You can see his red helmet penetrating at the line. This isn't as impressive as the other plays.
5. On the next play, Derrick Johnson saves a touchdown and the Chiefs hold on 4th and goal. We have Derrick Johnson, and he is coming for you. Hide yo wives, hide yo kids, hide yo michael bush...
And Haley scratched his beard in approval.
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.