It's time to go on record with some predictions.
Here are five
random carefully calculated predictions I have about the game.
- The Chiefs will have one running back eclipse 100 yards. Looking at you, Jamaal Charles.
- The Chiefs will win the turnover battle with one interception and one fumble.
- Philip Rivers will throw for over 300 yards.
- The Chiefs will not get more than one sack.
- The Chiefs will win the game.
We've talked ad nauseum about why each of these will or will not happen.
It's your turn. Give us five predictions about the game tonight.