Have you ever had the feeling of being black balled? You know, wanting in somewhere but, no matter what you do, it's never good enough? When I joined this site after stumbling across blogs for Chiefs fans, I was excited.
Finally fans like me who want to talk Chiefs all year round. Man! Most of the post were good. Some bombs though. The things I noticed were:
1. Not everyone is friendly.
2. Certain bloggers only respond when "other" certain bloggers post or respond something.
3. You can have a good post, but its usually a post trying to draw emotion out of you (sob story) that gets the "Old Blood" pumping (recs)
4. The "Old Blood" believes that "We" (newbies) are meant to be seen and not heard.
5. There are alot of people out there lonely on Friday nights.
6. EGO'S live & thrive here.
I know "the Truth" hurts. It should'nt be about taking sides in what is an open forum for what I call ChiefsNation. Maybe all the "newbs" should just leave this site and let the Thormans have the "Old Blood". Seriously, I've never seen such ChiefsNation Blasphemy.
Egomaniacs are everywhere. I'm a newbie by their standards. But hey, I guess all the games I attended, jersey's I've owned, days of calling in on some of those Black Mondays, too sick for work doesn't account for much. Oh w8, that doesn't matter cause I'm a "newb" to the site in which "Old Blood" guards. How dedicated are you truthfully to ChiefsNation? Or are you just in it for you and your "Old Blood Crew"?
I option for the Changing of the Guard. Their are way more newbies than "Old Blood". REC-O-NIZE.