Wake up, wake up, it's the ....15th of the month? Yes, we're a bit late with this months Kansas City Chiefs approval polls. I hope you can forgive us.
This month, it's the Todd Haley approval poll that is first up. Here are some recent stories Haley has been involved in since last May to refresh your memory:
Haley gets my "Approve" vote this month. Great conditioning and essentially perfect attendance at OTAs is about all a coach can do at this point in the offseason. Make sure you vote in the poll and give us your reasons in the comments. Previous months' results are after the jump.
- Chiefs Coach Hasn't Seen A Player Like Dexter McCluster Before
- Chiefs Coach Todd Haley On NFL Network: 'Do You Want To Be Great Today?'
- Chiefs Coach Says Matt Cassel Falls Under The "One Year Rule'
- Haley On Chiefs Conditioning: 'It's Not Even Close To Last Year'
- Chiefs Coach, Dwayne Bowe Had 'Long Conversation'
- Weis Gives Haley Chance To Play Good Cop
- Urban Says Chiefs Coach Is The Same Guy Now As He Was In Arizona
- Todd Haley "One-Finger Salute" Story Resurfaces
- May 2010: 87%
- April 2010: 87%
- March 2010: 85%
- February 2010: 84%
- January 2010: 79%
- December 2009: 48%
- November 2009: 54%
- October 2009: 58%
- September 2009: 74%
- August 2009: 95%
- July 2009: 87%
- June 2009: 71%
- May 2009: 64%
- April 2009: 69%
Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs head coach?
Approve (1377 votes)
Disapprove (20 votes)
Not sure (64 votes)
1461 total votes