USC Trojans hit hard, and rightly so, by NCAA Sanctions ... Pete Carroll knew it was coming, of course, and left for the Seattle Seahawks ...
• A postseason ban in football following the 2010 and 2011 seasons.
• A loss of 30 total football scholarships over the 2011, 2012 and 2013 seasons.
• A vacation of all football victories starting in December 2004 and running through the 2005 season. This includes the national championship win over Oklahoma on Jan. 4, 2005.
• All statistics vacated for Bush, Mayo and an unnamed women’s tennis athlete in the games which the NCAA deemed them ineligible due to rules violations.
• Bush and Mayo must be disassociated from USC athletics.
... and 4 yrs probation
67 total hits ... the Heisman Trophy people have to be sick now, not that Bush would do anything honorable like give up the trophy ... and so it goes