Last month, right before the 2010 NFL Draft, Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli racked up his best approval poll rating of all time: 92%.
Is it possible that Pioli tops that mark this month? Perhaps. He's got my "Approve" vote.
The big news, of course, since the last Pioli approval poll is the Chiefs' draft. 86% of you gave the draft either an A or a B, which bodes well for the Chiefs' main man in charge. For many of you, I know the draft has grown on you too.
After the jump, I've linked some recent Pioli stories to help you remember what's been going on with him. Make sure you vote in the poll too. Previous poll results are after the jump too.
- 2010 NFL Draft: Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Eric Berry Smokescreen
- 2010 Chiefs Draft is a Return to the Patriot Way
- 2010 NFL Draft: New Chiefs FS Kendrick Lewis Has "Scott Pioli's Fingerprints All Over It"
- 2010 NFL Draft: High Praise For Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Second Draft Class
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Talks About The Value Of A Championship
- 2010 NFL Draft: Chiefs Tried To Trade Up In The Second Round
- How Donald Washington Predicted Scott Pioli's 2010 Draft Behavior
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Fascination With Tight Ends
Previous poll results:
- April 2010: 92%
- March 2010: 91%
- February 2010: 91%
- January 2010: 86%
- December 2009: 81%
- November 2009: 67%
- October 2009: 70%
- September 2009: 82%
- August 2009: 91%
- July 2009: 90%
- June 2009: 76%
- May 2009: 77%
- April 2009: 89%
- March 2009: 85%
- February 2009: 88%
Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Chiefs' GM?
Approve (1784 votes)
Disapprove (46 votes)
Not sure (90 votes)
1920 total votes