Last month, right before the 2010 NFL Draft, Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli racked up his best approval poll rating of all time: 92%.
Is it possible that Pioli tops that mark this month? Perhaps. He's got my "Approve" vote.
The big news, of course, since the last Pioli approval poll is the Chiefs' draft. 86% of you gave the draft either an A or a B, which bodes well for the Chiefs' main man in charge. For many of you, I know the draft has grown on you too.
After the jump, I've linked some recent Pioli stories to help you remember what's been going on with him. Make sure you vote in the poll too. Previous poll results are after the jump too.
- 2010 NFL Draft: Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Eric Berry Smokescreen
- 2010 Chiefs Draft is a Return to the Patriot Way
- 2010 NFL Draft: New Chiefs FS Kendrick Lewis Has "Scott Pioli's Fingerprints All Over It"
- 2010 NFL Draft: High Praise For Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Second Draft Class
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Talks About The Value Of A Championship
- 2010 NFL Draft: Chiefs Tried To Trade Up In The Second Round
- How Donald Washington Predicted Scott Pioli's 2010 Draft Behavior
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's Fascination With Tight Ends
Previous poll results: