We're a bit late on approval polls this month but no worries. The big sea change in opinion (if there is one) will occur once this weekend's NFL draft is complete.
Our man Scott Pioli has been doing pretty well in recent months, hitting 91% approval in each of his last two votes. I suspect this poll will be at least that, if not setting a new record (91% is the record). Signing G Ryan Lilja and generally not screwing up should improve his rating.
Make sure you vote in the poll.
After the jump, I've put together some stories where we've been talking about Pioli in recent weeks. I've also got all previous months of poll results.
Image courtesy of the talented soybon.
- Chiefs Would "Never" Take Safety With The 5th Pick
- The UN-Patriot Way: Why the Chiefs Need to Draft a Playmaker
- GM Scott Pioli Speaks About Chiefs, Patriots
- Pioli: Wiegmann Signing Doesn't Mean Niswanger's Gone
- Pioli-Run Chiefs Approach Veteran Players Differently
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Apparently Likes The SEC
- New Chief Lilja Credits Pioli And Haley As Part Of The Reason For Signing
- Chiefs GM Pioli Isn't A Risk-Taker; Calls Offensive Tackles "Less Risky"
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Talks About Glenn Dorsey Playing Nose Tackle
- Add Chiefs GM Scott Pioli To Those Who Think More Draft Day Trades Are Coming
Previous poll results:
- March 2010: 91%
- February 2010: 91%
- January 2010: 86%
- December 2009: 81%
- November 2009: 67%
- October 2009: 70%
- September 2009: 82%
- August 2009: 91%
- July 2009: 90%
- June 2009: 76%
- May 2009: 77%
- April 2009: 89%
- March 2009: 85%
- February 2009: 88%
Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs GM?
Approve (1159 votes)
Disapprove (26 votes)
Not sure (65 votes)
1250 total votes