Get your typing fingers ready. It's the third annual Arrowhead Pride Community Mock Draft!
After the jump, I've listed the first two rounds of the 2010 NFL draft. That's where you can pick your team. Here's what you need to know before you pick:
- You will be drafting for your team for the first two rounds;
- You need to be able to turn around your pick very quickly when it comes to your turn, in some cases within hours (but you will likely know the day before)
- There are no trades. A couple of trades would make this entire thing too messy;
- We will be doing two picks a day. I will have a calendar made up after today. You'll need to email your pick in to us;
- You need to be able to give us a paragraph or two about your pick. I will take care of the picture;
- Some guy last year picked Usain Bolt for one his picks and tried to tell me he was serious. Don't be that guy. I don't have time to go back and forth with you on e-mail about your pick. Just made it a good pick the first time you pick.
That's it. Come claim your team. We're going by the timestamp on the comments and then we'll update the list.
|6||Seahawks|| Matt Conner
|11||Broncos (from CHI)|
|14||Seahawks (from DEN)|| Matt Conner
|17||49ers (from CAR)|
|25||Ravens|| Ben S
|40||Seahawks|| Matt Conner
|42||Bucs (from CHI)|
|44||Patriots (from JAC)||stagdsp|
|48||Patriots (from TEN)||stagdsp|
|51||Chiefs (from ATL)|
|57||Ravens|| Ben S