1) Chiefs win 8+ games. We WILL be the biggest surprise of the year. I'm going to predict this every year until it actually happens.
3) Both our Offense and Defense will rank inside the better half of the NFL. Would you be happy with a rank of 16th in both offense and defense? Would that win us more than 8 games?
4) Packers will play the Colts in Super Bowl 49 in Dallas. Sorry Jerry. Favre will be on the sidelines cheering Aaron on. Green Bay will lose. The next year Brett Favre becomes QB coach for Green Bay when all the sudden A-Rodge gets hurt and Favre comes out of retirement just in time for the playoffs to lead the Packers to a Super Bowl 50 victory.
5) LaDanian Tomlinson will be a part of that Super Bowl winning Colts team. Just before that he will run all over you-know-who in the AFC Championship.
6) Joel and/or Chris will become ESPN insiders for the Chiefs. So when something dramatic happens in Kansas City they will get TV time.
7) Offense will dominate our picks in this years draft. Don't be mad.
8) TIm Tebow will not start for any team next season, but the one/those in front of him quarterbacking will improve dramatically because of him.
9) Adrian Peterson will be the highest scorer in Fantasy Football next season. As long as fumbles don't count against you in the league. Number two will go to #25.
10) I will buy a #8 or #23 Chiefs jersey next season. Size X, Z, or Y.
Hey AP, will someone please enter or submit a photo in Todd Haley's Wikipedia spot? You must own the photo or something. It's pathetic he doesn't have a picture.