* There are several distinct differences between Dorsey and Suh, including –
1. Body types: Totally different builds. Suh is a big, square body with minimal body fat. Dorsey is under 6-foot-2, fleshy and a little narrow for a DT.
2. Durability: Several NFL teams had major concerns with Dorsey’s leg. His lack of conditioning was also a concern.
3. Versatility: Suh can play multiple spots in either the 3-4 or the 4-3. Dorsey is better suited as a 4-3 DT. He lacks the power of Suh to consistently 2-gap on run downs.
4. Raw Power: Suh has incredible strength in his lower half and in his hands. Dorsey relied more on his initial quickness and technique.
— From MoveTheSticks.com Thought it was interesting because I remember Dorsey being almost as hyped up as Suh is this year.