This is probably going to be the most insightful post I've ever written. Yes, I'm an egocentric. Anyway, I digress...here are a few reasons I've gathered from Raider fans as to why they will beat the Chiefs Sunday.
1) The Chiefs barely defeated a daunting 0-7 Bill squad. Yes, the same 0-7 Bills team who happened to take the Baltimore Ravens to overtime the week prior. As a side note, how can a team "barely defeat" another team? I thought winning and losing were absolutes.
2) The Raiders whooped the Broncos in Denver...the same Denver Broncos who lost to the 49ers this week. Need I mention the Raiders handed the 49ers their first win while this Chiefs squad ultimately dismantled the 49ers in week three? Sorry, Raider fans--the geometric transitive property does not apply in football.
3) The Raiders are on a roll! Denver and Seattle aren't known for having great running games. The Broncos are a great example of why establishing a running game is vital to winning. They have an outstanding passing offense, but where has it gotten them so far this season?
4) The Chiefs haven't faced a good running defense. Nevermind SF was ranked 5th at the time we played them. Houston had a decent reputation with stopping the run as well.
5) The Chiefs are overrated and too confident. Is it possible the Raiders are in the same situation?
Ah, Raider Nation...you mold logical thinking into an art form.
Can we get some predictions and game talk going? It's rivalry week! GOOOOOOOOOO CHIEFS!