Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley has had a good month.
The Chiefs end September undefeated and two ahead of everyone in the AFC West.
It's time for the monthly approval polls. Here are a few recent stories on Todd Haley to jog your memory:
- Chiefs coach gives Leonard Pope high praise
- Chiefs focus on fumbling is paying off
- On Shaun Smith incident, Chiefs coach says he goes by the officials
- A tale of two coaches: Todd Haley and Mike Singletary
- Todd Haley uses old Bill Parcells trick
- Chiefs coach singles out Dwayne Bowe in a good way
- Chiefs coach reminds players, 'This isn't our Super Bowl'
- Chiefs coach addresses team after the Chargers win
- Todd Haley ready to see Arrowhead in action
Please vote in the poll below.
- August 2010: 80%
- July 2010: 92%
- June 2010: 94%
- May 2010: 87%
- April 2010: 87%
- March 2010: 85%
- February 2010: 84%
- January 2010: 79%
- December 2009: 48%
- November 2009: 54%
- October 2009: 58%
- September 2009: 74%
- August 2009: 95%
- July 2009: 87%
- June 2009: 71%
- May 2009: 64%
- April 2009: 69%
Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Chiefs head coach?
Approve (1735 votes)
Do not approve (6 votes)
Not sure (30 votes)
1771 total votes