It is offical, we now have Charlie Weis as our offensive coordinator. I never get my hopes us but he is a great edition to this franchise. This is how an offseason is suppose to start. Not only that but we aren't waiting 2 plus months to figure things out. Our franchise is already on top of things. It is nice when you can add a great deal of expeirence to your coaching staff. Especially if that coach is a true winner. Now this is like every edition where I'll throw in some questions you can answer, fun facts, and on this edition some crazy/funny coach pictures. Go Chiefs!
1. What do you think Charlie Weis' immediate impact will be?
2. Do you honestly think it was a good move to hire Weis? Why or why not?
3. Who do you want as our defensive coordinator? Why?
4. How many games do we win next year?
5. Do you think Hali will have more sacks next year? Explain?
-Weis began his coaching career in 1979 at Boonton High School in New Jersey.
-The Chiefs had 84 penalties this year for 667 yards.
-The Chiefs scored 118 points in the 4th quarter this last year.
-The Chiefs forced 12 fumbles this last season.
Will Charlie help out this team? Maybe but I don't think it will hurt anything to see. We have to be patient Chiefs fans and good things will happen or at least we hope. Go Chiefs!