(Photo via Danny O'Neil on Twitter)
In other words, future NFL Draft prospects are conducting official weigh-ins as we speak. Thanks to Twitter, I'm getting my hands on some of weights.
- NT Terrance Cody: 370 pounds
- S Taylor Mays: 6'3", 230 pounds
- QB Tim Tebow: 6'2", 236 pounds
- RB Anthony Dixon: 6'0", 245 pounds
- S Myron Rolle: 6'1", 217 pounds
- RB Legarrette Bount: 6'2", 240 pounds
- TE Ed Dickson: 6'5", 243 pounds
- WR Mardy Gilyard: Just over 5'11"
- G Mike Lupati had 35" arms
Here's a video of Tebow weighing in, courtesy of Jeff Darlington of the Miami-Herald. That is strange.
Tebow is only working out as a quarterback at the Senior Bowl and the Combine, according to ESPN's Todd McShay.
I'll be adding more as we go. Use this thread for anything Senior Bowl.
(H/T Jason Shore)