(Photo via Rich Sugg of the KC Star)
Good morning Arrowhead Pride readers!
We've got the first of our September approval ratings for you today. We'll have Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt later this week.
Our last approval rating for Todd Haley was back on August 6th, just after training camp started. Haley had the second highest approval ever last month so it will be interesting to see how far he falls because I do think that 95% is going down.
When the last poll was taken, hopes were high for Haley's Chiefs. They were high because we had not seen this team play a preseason game yet. The Chiefs are 0-3 in preseason games since Haley's last approval poll.
How far will he drop? Let us know your predictions in the comments.
Here are a list of the big stories that Haley has been involved in over the last month:
- It's Official: Todd Haley the New Offensive Coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs Coach Haley Not Talking About Matt Cassel's Injury
- Chiefs Coach Haley Talks About Tank Tyler's 'Nastiness'
- Chiefs Coach Haley Comments on Lack of Arrowheads on Helmets
- Chiefs, Injuries and the Prepared Presence of Todd Haley
- Chiefs Coach Todd Haley Shares Some Memories of Arrowhead
- Todd Haley: 'I'm going to bring the Chiefs back'
Make sure you vote in the poll. Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs head coach?
August 2009: 95%
July 2009: 87%
June 2009: 71%
May 2009: 64%
April 2009: 69%
Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Chiefs head coach?
Approve (1100 votes)
Disapprove (149 votes)
Not sure (232 votes)
1481 total votes