FanPost

Whats really wrong with our Chiefs?




Very simple, we haven't had a quarterback in three years.  You will see a really different team with Cassell back there because the defense will have to respect the pass.  Do you really think defenses really prepare for Croyle or Thiggy.  They stop LJ and the game is over.  That's why you seel 15 carries for 20 yds.  Chief fans, please you need to understand this, Croyle is a loser, and I'm willing to bet HE NEVER WINS AN NFL GAME.  If Croyle plays this week against the Raiders WE WILL LOSE, simply because of Croyle.  I don't want to hear the whole offensive line, etc... crap.  It's simple, the most important position in football is the QB, he touches the ball the most.  Ours is a loser.  I guarantee you that Croyle can throw a football through a tire from 40 yds away,  but if there is pressure in a game he sucks.  Did you see his two minute drill.Lol  He was so nervous he couldn't hike the ball.  He can't play qb in the nfl. 

Now it is Cassell time, new era, watch how good we run the ball now, because if you put eight in the box, a good qb will burn you.  Oh, he had moss and welker, blablabla, Cassell will prove to you he is the man.  There is two stats that show how well a qb is:  Wins and third down,   Cassell is great on third down, simply put.  You know why we were 25% percent on third down in preseason, because thats all Cassell played, the other 75% was the other loser qb on our roster.  Croyle and thiggy are seriously like 10% on third down.  They are not even good enough to play college.  You will see a different chiefs team with Cassell in.

P.S.  Cassell plays in Baltimore, we win Barnone.

This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Arrowhead Pride

You must be a member of Arrowhead Pride to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Arrowhead Pride. You should read them.

Join Arrowhead Pride

You must be a member of Arrowhead Pride to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Arrowhead Pride. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker