Good afternoon Arrowhead Pride readers.
We're taking a brief recess from training camp news to bring you the August 2009 Todd Haley approval poll. August will mark the fifth month we've collected approval ratings for Haley and with the exception of May, Haley has improved his ratings every month.
Our July poll ran a little later than usual (the 16th of the month) so here are the stories Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley has been involved in since then:
- Confidence Level Rising in Kansas City Chiefs Big Three
- Chiefs Branden Albert: 'Everybody's bought into the system'
- Chiefs' Gailey, Not Haley, Will Call Offensive Plays
- Listen to Todd Haley on the Chiefs Red Zone Podcast
- Quotes and Notes from Chiefs Coach Todd Haley's Arrival in River Falls
- Todd Haley is Happy
- Updates on Chiefs Conditioning Test
- VIDEO: Todd Haley on Chiefs Conditioning Test
- Larry Johnson, Todd Haley on the Chiefs First Practice
- Haley Directs His Team
- Chiefs Head Coach Todd Haley on Sunday's Practice
- Chiefs Coach Todd Haley Comments on 8/3 AM Practice
- VIDEO: Todd Haley Talks About the Arrival of Amani Toomer, Return of Glenn Dorsey
- VIDEO: Todd Haley on Switching to the 3-4 Defense: 'It was a no-brainer'
Let us know in the poll: Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs head coach?
July 2009: 87%
June 2009: 71%
May 2009: 64%
April 2009: 69%