Like Clark Hunt, Scott Pioli has been riding a solid wave of popularity around here since he was hired in January. May 2009 has been his only significant drop in popularity and that was draft related.
To get you caught up to speed, here are the stories Scott Pioli has been involved in as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager since mid July:
- Confidence Level Rising in Kansas City Chiefs Big Three
- Will Shields on the Chiefs New Management, Brian Waters and Tony Gonzalez
- Are the Chiefs Behind in Getting Draft Picks Signed?
- Scott Pioli: I'm Not Looking to Build a Franchise For One Season
- Chiefs, Tyson Jackon Getting Close to a Deal
- Chiefs Connection Continues with Coaching Interns
- Competition vs. Confidence: The Right Approach?
- Chiefs Connection Strikes Again with Former Patriots QB
- The Perfect Timing of Scott Pioli
Let us know in the poll: Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager?
Click over for previous month's poll results.
July 2009: 90%
June 2009: 76%
May 2009: 77%
April 2009: 89%
March 2009: 85%
Feb. 2009: 88%