scott pioli interview
We're a little late this month on the approval ratings but we figured after the Matt Cassel signing, today would be perfect to kick them off.
These approval ratings are for the period of early June to today. Here is what Pioli has been involved in during that time:
- Chiefs Owner Hunt, GM Pioli Confirm Cassel Long-Term Contract
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli on Belichick, Parcells and Changing the Culture
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli: 'We want wins because this town wants championships'
- St. Joe Mayor: Scott Pioli is Like a Great Good Neighbor
- Pioli/Haley/Parcells Connection Continues for the Kansas City Chiefs
- Can Scott Pioli Fix The Chiefs Receiving Issues?
- Pioli Says No to Chiefs, Vikings Training Camp Scrimmage
- Pioli Better Make Sure He Gets This Right The First Time
Today, we have Scott Pioli. Tomorrow we'll vote on Todd Haley and on Friday we'll vote on Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt.
Let us know in the poll. Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager?
June 2009: 76%
May 2009: 77%
April 2009: 89%
March 2009: 85%
Feb. 2009: 88%
Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Chiefs' GM?
Approve (916 votes)
Disapprove (33 votes)
Not sure (63 votes)
1012 total votes