Adam Schein of FOX Sports ponders whether the Chiefs have a KC Masterpiece going on. With the addition of Matt Cassel and Scott Pioli this offseason, it's not an uncommon thought amongst the NFL pundits.
At the end of the day, Schein is another analyst outside the game commenting on the team. When he compliments the Chiefs, he can do no wrong. When he criticizes the team, he doesn't know anything. So remember that this is just another opinion on the 2009 Chiefs. Much like the ones we express around here everyday.
Check out the video if you want. Or after the jump, I made a few notes on what Schein had to say about the Chiefs, including his win prediction for 2009 (Hint: You'll probably like it).
2009 Sleeper Team: Kansas City Chiefs
- Calls the Chiefs a "team to watch"
- "Very difficult out every week for the opposition"
- Cassel and Pioli moves are "brilliant"
- Notes Haley was the last head coach hired.
- LJ will bounce back. If he gets cut he knows he'll never see another payday like the one he has now again.
- Cassel will be a top 16 player by the end of the year
- Predicts Bobby Engram will catch 70 passes
- Mike Brown: Should help out the "young pups" in the secondary
- Not a stretch to say the Chiefs could win 8 games in 2009
H/T Ryan over at KC Chiefs Blog for the link