Since the NFL Draft, we haven't heard much from Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli or owner Clark Hunt. Head coach Todd Haley has been the visual figure of the franchise during the last month, talking about mini-camps and off season training activities in a number of press conferences.
Here's a refresher on what Haley's been involved in the last month:
- VIDEO: Todd Haley Talks about the Chiefs' Rookie Mini-Camp
- VIDEO: Todd Haley on Day Two of the Chiefs Rookie Mini-Camp
- VIDEO: Chiefs Head Coach Todd Haley on the Final Day of Rookie Mini-Camp
- Wrapping Up the Chiefs Rookie Mini-Camp
- VIDEO: The First Day of the Kansas City Chiefs Off Season Training Activities
- Friday Caption This
- How Will Chiefs Todd Haley Compare to Other Coaching Changes?
- Chiefs' McIntosh Thinks Brian Waters Will be Back
Vote in the poll below to let us know how you feel about the job Todd Haley is doing.
June 2009: ???
May 2009: 64%
April 2009: 69%
Do you approve of the job Todd Haley is doing as the Chiefs head coach?
Approve (432 votes)
Disapprove (31 votes)
Not sure (145 votes)
608 total votes