Kansas City Chiefs News
- Former Chief Jerome Woods is nearly $1 million richer.
- A mock schedule? Why not.
- Happy Birthday to Tyler Thigpen.
- The NFL will announce the 2009 schedule today at 6 PM central time. Check out this link for a look inside making the NFL schedule.
- The Chiefs perfect draft, via FanHouse.
- Interesting quote about Darrius Heyward-Bey- "If Darrius had played at Texas Tech, he'd be one of the top three picks taken."
- NFC personnel guy- "Curry and Crabtree are the only players in that group with back-to-back [seasons] of what you would call consistent dominance."
- The SB Nation Mock Draft is moving along nicely. Check out the picks here. By the way, you do realize that after about a half hour the Chiefs will be done drafting on the first day? I bet we still have a ton of traffic that day.
- Make sure you check out the prospects we've been tracking.
Other NFL News