|I found a clip of Justin Medlock as a child. (H/T Chiefs Planet)|
Kansas City Chiefs News
- Arrowhead Pride is doing an NCAA tourney contest. Check it out here.
- Len Dawson is stepping down as sports director at local KC ABC affiliate KMBC to focus more on the football season. (H/T JayKC)
- Dwayne Bowe spoke with eight kids (and one older dude) about the importance of education, kicking off their spring break this week.
- Arrowhead Addict is continuing with their mock draft (Monroe fell to the Bengals over there) and talking about Jay Cutler.
- Bob Gretz is talking about the new ED of the NFLPA.
AFC West News
- Jake Plummer > Jay Cutler? Clark Judge says it may be true.
- Yesterday, I counted at least a half dozen writers covering various NFL teams wondering if Cutler would be a good fit for their team. Check out the Jay Cutler SportsSpyder news feed to try to wrap your mind around all of them.
- If you're a Raider coach, you get excited about guys arriving to workouts on time.
- Not so fast on that Julius Peppers to New England rumor (It's probably going to happen anyway).
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm oh so tempted to duck out a bit early today from work to grab a beer (or a couple). Anyone else lucky enough to do that today?
We've got the next pick in the AP mock draft coming up for you in just a bit.
How drunk are you going to get today?
David Macklin drunk (30 votes)
Larry Johnson drunk (61 votes)
Lawrence Tynes drunk (61 votes)
Jon McGraw drunk (not drinking) (184 votes)
336 total votes