I've been here for about a week now and I love the community. I get alot small bits on everyones thoughts and I know you probably already did this but I'm curious with the recent moves if anyone's thoughts have changed or just where we stand.
so here we go.....
1) The havoc in the west continues, and with our team falling in line we get SEVERAL more months of laughs, mostly from Denver... what a riot
2) We top .500 despite the rough opponent list this year, coming close to if not winning the division.
3) LJ finds his spark and hope in the franchise again and allows Cassell to do his job. This Allows LJ to become a league leading rusher again.
4) return of a 3-4 defense brings a new life to our team and we get mucho sacks this year(mostly behind the play of the D-line out for vengence this season).
ohhhh... last one
5) Al Davis runs his club further in to the black hole that marks there exsistance