My problem is, though, that I don't know the optimal way to experience Arrowhead and the game.
I noticed that a guide was starting last season in this thread, but I don't see anywhere that it was finished.
If I could possibly get suggestions to maximize my experience at the game, I would appreciate it. Also, once the guide is completed, it could help fans for the future.
- How early should I go for tailgating?
- What section should I go for tailgating?
- Is it kosher to walk around and bug random tailgaters, or should I stick with my own friends and leave others be?
- Should I get barbecue immediately after the game or will it be totally nuts around town and not worth going out? (I understand about the barbecue war, but I'm being "forced" to go to Gates, so no swaying me otherwise there.)
- Godforbid, but if the game causes fans to leave early, is moving down to lower sections an option or will I get beat up by large security guards for moving?
- What sections in Arrowhead stadium should I not miss? (i.e. Ring of Honor, awesome statues, mini-museum, etc)
I'm probably missing lots of questions, so if you have any more must-do things, post them below!