It might not be a good thing if ...
1) You receive a private email from Chris or Joel that starts off "God Da**it"!!
2) That same email ends with "This is the LAST time" (again).
3) Sexassain turns out to be a girl after all this time.
4) Heather turns out to be a dude.
5) The only rec my post gets is from Porkchop!
6) The only rec one of my comments gets is from Kcguy!
7) You have to agree to the pop-up before you can log in to AP. (if you don't what I'm talking about...good for you)!
8) You always get a pop-up when you try to log in to AP.
9) Your entire post has been deleted with no explanation. (Yes that actually happened to me once, ask my boy Matt Grbac, good times, good times huh Matty?)
10)Tomahawk & Porkchop are bashing Matt Cassel.
11) Upamtn is defending Matt Cassel.
12) KC Satchmo really IS Matt Cassel and that's where he get's his collection from. (boy I would be red faced over that one wouldn't I?)
13) Sheriff Woody is reading this right now and preparing my next pop-up. J/K Woody didn't mean to SINGLEYOUOUT!! lol!
14) Todd Haley was a moderator for AP.
15) If your "Boston Logger" won't flush after three attempts. (seek immediate medical attention)!
16) You can't find it in your heart to make peace with one person who would least expect it on Christmas!
There is a true story about the American Civil War that I love to hear over and over again. The North was engaging the Confederates in Tennessee for over 2 weeks, right up until Christmas morning. The Yankees sent a messenger with a white flag and asked the Confederate's to lay down arms for one day so they could celebrate a great American Tradition together in peace; Christmas. They agreed. They slaughtered a bull and ate together in peace and no one had to die on that special day. Great story.
I don't know if it's true or not because I make up a lot of things in my head and convince myself that their true but...
So I would like to send a special Merry Christmas to any all on AP, especially those with whom I've had any conflict in the past.
All the best to you and yours my AP family!!
p.s. I sure hope reedeasy isn't David Cross!