Props to soybon for the image. Been a while since we used this one, hasn't it?
Can you believe we're nearing a year of approval polls? We started way back in February with the new regime and haven't looked back since.
Last month, Scott Pioil's approval rating only hit 67%, the lowest in our ten months of polling. His high is still in August 2009 - 91%.
You know the drill for this month - vote in the poll. It's that easy!
But first, here are the stories Scott Pioli has been involved in over the past month:
- AP Interview: Andrew Brandt
- Chiefs Brass Didn't Make Decision on LJ Until Early This Morning
- Larry Johnson: 'I am the biggest Todd Haley Fan'
- Chiefs Coach Talks About GM Pioli and the Rotating Roster
- Glazer Talks Chiefs GM Scott Pioli, Head Coach Todd Haley
- GM Pioli Says Chiefs Spending is About Average in the NFL
- Chiefs GM Understands Chiefs Fans Need for Winning
- King: Chiefs, Two Others on the Early List of Favorites to Land Weis
Make sure you vote in the poll. Let us know your thoughts and how you voted in the comments.
The previous months results are after the jump.
November 2009: 67%
October 2009: 70%
September 2009: 82%
August 2009: 91%
July 2009: 90%
June 2009: 76%
May 2009: 77%
April 2009: 89%
March 2009: 85%
February 2009: 88%
Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager?
Approve (769 votes)
Disapprove (69 votes)
Not sure (106 votes)
944 total votes