1. We should have stuck with the 4/3 for one more year all the pieces for Herms D were in place.
2. Tyson Jackson although Ideal for the 3/4 would of fit inside or out in the 4/3 for one year or drafted LB instead.
3.Our LBs were a better fit and we would not of had a need for to slow Vrabel (my opinion only)
4. Cassel was a terrible move.
5. Cutting Pollard was a horrible move and coming back to haunt the team.
6. If we still had Gonzo that speaks for itself he is still the best TE in football.
7. That second round pick could of got us a REALLY good LB or O-Lineman
8. LJ should have been dealt before the season for a 6th or 7th rd pick
9. Getting Pendergast and Gibbs to run the D (I hope they are both gone before 2010)
10. Haley taking over as Offensive Coordinator
After all that Pioli has a lot to prove.
10 moves that must be made for success in 2010
1. We must get a Center
2. Cassel needs to go (for people who actually think he can be good atleast bring in comp)
3. A #1 TE
4. LT needed Albert to LG where he will excel
5. Waters hopefully can get us a 5th rd pick if not take a 6th for him.
7. A starting RG
8. A starting safety
9. Get a good O coordinator
10. Bring in diff D coordinator
Our roster should go something like this without naming the draft picks
QB. FA / Cassel / Rookie
HB Charles Savage Williams
FB Cox/ FA
WR Bowe Chambers Long Wade Rookie KR/PR
TE. FA or Rookie, Pope, Ryan- preferred Ben Watson
RG FA, Ndukwe or rookie
RT O'Callaghan, Brown, Richardson
NT FA / Rookie, Edwards- prefer Wilfork, Suh or Cody
LILB DJ but something tells me he won't be here so Williams
ROLB FA or Rookie- Preferred DANSBY
CB Flowers Carr Washington Leggett
FS Rookie (Berry PLEASE)
SS Page Brown or FA
Will start to look at Mock drafts after this week to see what players could fill the wholes post next week.