If the Todd Haley approval ratings can tell us anything, it's that Kansas City Chiefs fans had high expectations for the head coach. Leading up to the regular season, Haley's approval rating was at an all time high - 95%. And it's been crashing the last couple of months.
To refresh your memory, here are some of the stories Todd Haley has been involved in since early October:
- Putting Numbers to Todd Haley's Play Calling
- Chiefs Third Down Woes: Play Calling, Penalties or Poor Play?
- Chiefs Coach Likes Where Glenn Dorsey is Headed
- Chiefs Coach Haley Replaces Wide Receivers Coach
- Is Todd Haley a Marty Ball Coach?
- Todd Haley Enjoyed his Gatorade Bath for First Chiefs Win
- Chiefs RB Larry Johnson: 'Our Coach Played Golf'
- Time For Chiefs Coach Haley To Prove He's Not A Paper Tiger
- VIDEO: Chiefs Coach Haley Tries Not to Talk About Larry Johnson
- Todd Haley: Career Golf Pro or Real NFL Coach?
- Chiefs Coach Haley, Cards QB Warner Still Talk, But Not About LJ
- Chiefs Coach Haley Will Not Talk About Injuries Anymore
Vote in the poll below and let us know why in the comments. Next month will be even better. Probably have enough data for a graph.
October 2009: 58%
September 2009: 74%
August 2009: 95%
July 2009: 87%
June 2009: 71%
May 2009: 64%
April 2009: 69%