Courtesy of Josh Looney at the mothership, we have today's inactives:
- - 3rd QB - Not a surprise. Every team does this each week.
- WR Quinten Lawrence - This is a bit of a surprise. Lawrence has had flashes of talent this season but not much beyond that.
- CB - Not surprised by this move. Richardson only joined the this week.
- RB - Also a bit of a surprise but not really. The Chiefs will be playing , and at RB.
- G/T - Looks like is starting at right tackle.
- TE Jake O’Connell, 87 TE - The Chiefs have four tight ends. That means that and are the active TEs.
- Low man on the totem pole. Walters is out because of the numbers game. He was out last week as well.
Who's name isn't on this list? Dwayne Bowe. Which means Bowe is a go for today's game. We'll see how much action he gets.
The Giants inactives are after the jump.
13 WR Ramses Barden
23 CB Corey Webster
31 CB Aaron Ross
61 T Adam Koets
79 T Guy Whimper
87 WR Domenik Hixon
97 LB Clint Sintim
99 DL Chris Canty