Would be a statement meant for fantasy land nowa' days for Chiefs fans, but I have a little bit of a different feeling coming into this game against the Chargers. You can call it a gut feeling if you want, but I think very strongly that we will win. This game will be a close one, but the Chiefs will be victorious. WHY?
1. LJ was on the verge of breaking 100 yards against the Redskins. I believe he will go 100 + against th Chargers.(LJ had 83 yards vs. Redskins) He is due for a breakout game.
2. One of our corners will have a game changing INT or "turnover" if you will. Don't ask me why, but it seems we have been inches away from making big plays in everygame. Call it a hunch, but the inches will be accounted for against San Diego.
3. The Chargers D wasn't looking too strong against Denver Monday night, and we will exploit it.
4. Our passing game is improving, although the W was ugly Sunday, D-bowe had 109 yards recieving.
5. We are playing at Arrowhead.