Would be a statement meant for fantasy land nowa' days for Chiefs fans, but I have a little bit of a different feeling coming into this game against the Chargers. You can call it a gut feeling if you want, but I think very strongly that we will win. This game will be a close one, but the Chiefs will be victorious. WHY?
1. LJ was on the verge of breaking 100 yards against the Redskins. I believe he will go 100 + against th Chargers.(LJ had 83 yards vs. Redskins) He is due for a breakout game.
2. One of our corners will have a game changing INT or "turnover" if you will. Don't ask me why, but it seems we have been inches away from making big plays in everygame. Call it a hunch, but the inches will be accounted for against San Diego.
3. The Chargers D wasn't looking too strong against Denver Monday night, and we will exploit it.
4. Our passing game is improving, although the W was ugly Sunday, D-bowe had 109 yards recieving.
5. We are playing at Arrowhead.
214 votes total
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.